The mission of Gardenhill Elementary School is to educate technological learners who are:
- Advocates of safe, LEGAL, responsible use of information and technology;
- Competent in basic technology skills;
- Knowledgeable users of a wide variety of technological tools;
- Skilled at information literacy while navigating online and other technological sources;
- Proactive in accessing, evaluating, processing, and synthesizing a variety of sources individually and collaboratively;
- With these skills our learners will be contributing, self-confident citizens in our changing digital world.
The Gardenhill School Community should know and be able to learn effectively and productively in an increasingly digital world. They must advocate and practice safe, legal and responsible use of information and technology. The Gardenhill Community of learners will be competent in basic technology skills,and they will have the ability to integrate technology in order to attain California State Standards and literacy skills.